El Cerrito Democratic Club
Newsletter – April 2019
- Upcoming Meeting Preview for April 23, 2019
- Agenda – Janet Abelson
- Program – Margaret Kavanaugh-Lynch
- Membership Renewals – Greg Lyman
- Recap of March 26, 2019 Membership Meeting – Glen Nethercut
- US Fourth National Climate Assessment – Article – Hari Lamba
- Environmental Sub-Committee & What We Can Do to Mitigate Climate Change – Bob MacDonald
Continue reading “April Newsletter”
The Environmental Action Committee is meeting Monday evening May 27. Current members include: Hari Lamba, Janet Abelson, and Robert McDonald. All members are welcome to join. For more information, contact Hari, Robert, or Janet (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here’s your fresh February ECDC newsletter, in all its twelve-page glory! We know you’ll want to keep up with the Club’s doings as local Democratic political activism becomes steadily more active. Download your copy, in PDF format, from here.
Most Web browsers will read PDF files, but if yours has any trouble, you can read the newsletter with the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available here.